The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Well according to the web site the guy 'fitting' in the elise is Lee Piccone, but I get the sense that he's not the owner.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear that this one was as fast or faster than the Z06's out there

but also that the Z06's there weren't particularly fast

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Lee is no shabby driver. He is not a small driver either.

·
Registered
442 Posts
So much for the broomstick test . . . :D

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Somewhat unfortunate that his choice in car is limited because of his size. Lot of great cars won't fit him! However, I'm sure he is fairly secure about it. ;)

Anyway, should have, would have, could have. I would have ordered graphite grey and no touring! Arggh.

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
BTW for a driver of Lee's size, yanking the sun visor and changing the lumbar seting might help a bit in a pinch. As long as it's just for fun....the visor removal could be protest bait.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Vantage said:
Somewhat unfortunate that his choice in car is limited because of his size. Lot of great cars won't fit him! However, I'm sure he is fairly secure about it. ;)

Anyway, should have, would have, could have. I would have ordered graphite grey and no touring! Arggh.
That has black touring, or are you not refering to this car Vantage?

What did you order btw?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Rats there was an event on Sunday at Ripken? I would have gone if I'd known about it. I was in Baltimore this past weekend!

I really need to find out all the clubs that put on events in the area. I thought I had a pretty good list, too...I've now added "Autocrossers, Inc." to the list. And guess what...their next event coincides with my next visit out east.

Be seeing you...

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
The Gonzalez/Landstra Z06-is that the bright yellow one with stickers all over it? If so then HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Jer, John,

I am also signed up for Nov 7. John, are you interested in driving a miata (M1)? I am running in the first half of the day. PM me if you are.

Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts