The Lotus Cars Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Find it very odd how thin-skinned and brittle so many brand new to Lotus and their products are. This all started when the Buzzbomb first hit America's golden shores. One never saw this type of behavior from owners in the Esprit Era... and God forbid in the days of Elans, Europas, and Sevens et al.

Could this all just be representational for the general wussification of the country that so many have noticed over the last decade? :confused:

Happy Memorial Day muchachos!

:D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That's like saying "why are kids all wearing jeans these days?"

You do you realize you're trying to compare social behaviors between 3 decades? Things like that change. Maybe you're just getting old? -poke-

·
Registered
836 Posts
Maybe it is because you dont step up to the plate? RichS called you out and you where rambling as always without a commitent.

Go troll somewhere else

·
Registered
305 Posts
Maybe its because alot of people in the USA nowadays believe things like this :crazyeyes:
1. Guns kill thousands of people each year so we should outlaw them
2. Lets give free health care to every low life in the USA, whether they are from this country or not
3. Lets remove God from everything, that will surely make mankind better
4. Lets let two men or two women marry, while we are at it, what about a dad and his son
5. Terrorist should be treated with respect
6. Do not do any kind of aggressive interrogation like water boarding, although it could possibly save American lives
7. Racial profiling is just down right awful
8. Lets just open our borders to any body
9. Speaking of borders, lets give amnesty to all the illegals that broke the law and came into the USA. While we are at it, lets give them free health care, free schooling and free tuition to colleges
10. Lets give a free cell phone to everyone who can't afford one. They surely can't afford the monthly payments, so that should be free also.
11. Lets bailout everybody that has been irresponsible with their money and force the responsible people to pay for it
12. Lets sue everybody. Even criminals should be able to sue their victims
13. A person can kill fourty eleven people, but we sure don't need to take him out of society with the death penality
14. The death penality is so inhuman
15. We all need to think green and tighten our belts, and good ole Al needs that private jet to tell us that
16. We ought to extend a helping hand to the prisoners at Getmo and let them come to the good ole USA
I know I have left out a bunch.
Hillary called me a Tea Bagging Red Neck becasue I went to one of the Tea Parties. I recon that I am. :evil:
GOD bless America and its time Americans got some balls and stood up for common sense. Although, common sense is not very common anymore!
I may have taken this thread a little off track.
Rick

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I was "teabagged" by a ******* girl once. Not Bad :drool:

She told me her daddy showed her how to do that :shrug:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

I hate to have to be the one to tell you this, but if the "girl" teabagged you... well... not a girl.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts

Boy, she must have had some balls to do that... -poke-

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
The bag was moving in a direction other than the one you implied :D

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reckon you're right that these young Hoopleheads may be a tad more shallow compadre?

That's like saying "why are kids all wearing jeans these days?"

You do you realize you're trying to compare social behaviors between 3 decades? Things like that change. Maybe you're just getting old? -poke-
Would it be wrong just to smack some of them upside their heads? :p

Sign of the times the blatant concentration on the material worth.

:shift:

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your pal The Fuzz.. is a woefully inexperienced driver amigo!

Maybe it is because you dont step up to the plate? RichS called you out and you where rambling as always without a commitent.

Go troll somewhere else.
Why do I have to continue to explain this to you wet-behind-the-ears ******** ad naseum? You ever seen this kid drive by the way? There's more sawing going on inside that cockpit than at a Weyerhaeuser production facility.

He already gets enough humiliation as it is on Dogpatch here. ;)

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What are you muchacho? Amish?

Never heard of a tranny Amish before but this IS 2009. :rolleyes:

Tea-bags are on the forehead.

Ray-Bans are a few inches down and cover both eyes.

FYI.

rotfl

·
Registered
538 Posts

Go troll somewhere else
Although I may not agree on "how" and "what" DU comments on, I very much doubt a race between RichS and himself would prove anything other than bragging rights. Many folks here express "too much" their views on politics and religion which makes me sick and though DU is the same with the current models of Lotus, I really see no difference. Life's too short to be bothered by the many personalities of the internet.

Happy Memorial Day people :coolnana:

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No harm done compadre. Just young Hoopleheads full of beans!

Although I may not agree on "how" and "what" DU comments on, I very much doubt a race between RichS and himself would prove anything other than bragging rights. Many folks here express "too much" their views on politics and religion which makes me sick and though DU is the same with the current models of Lotus, I really see no difference. Life's too short to be bothered by the many personalities of the internet.

Happy Memorial Day people :coolnana:
Exactly right. You take everyone with a grain of salt on the ol' WWW. Just find it amusing how The Crazy Rabid get so foamy over a vehicle. It's either very touching or just very sad. :confused:

I'll waste the Fuzz in good time when he has a Hell of a lot more experience than he does now.

Happened to retrieve a photo from the last "after party"... at that Harris Hill Kart Track. Here it is.

Completely realize that it's Texas but come the Hell on!!!

rotfl

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You're right on target amigo!

GOD bless America and its time Americans got some balls and stood up for common sense. Although, common sense is not very common anymore!
They used to call the eighties the Me Decade but this new century has certainly shaped up to be more about the me than any of those years ever were. ;)

Had never, EVER, read about so many ******** being so concerned that their tiny little Buzzbombs where going to impress other ******** because these other ignorant folk did not realize that the vehicle sold for thousands LESS than they thought. :rolleyes:

Hell son... even Esprit drivers were never this full of IT and those cars were all north of $70,000 or so. Still have my '98 baby.

A strange new world indeed.

:shift:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.