The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because.....? Why are we die hard Lotus enthusiasts?
Is it the style? Handling? Acceleration? The feeling of driving compared to other cars?
Track use? Street? Both?
As to the Elise/Exige: Is it the reliability of Toyota drivetrain?
Is it the ability to maintain, track, and daily drive the car like a exclusive exotic yet the price and maintainability keeps the Lotus in the affordable realm?
Why are we obsessed, infatuated and in love with this vehicle, while others reject it?

Why?

--Hal

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Why? We bought them so we could know how to respond to all the random posts you make! Hahahaa! rotfl

Cheers,
Skottoman

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
You have a lot of unanswered questions in your life. And this is the second time today I've used this picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
You have a lot of unanswered questions in your life. And this is the second time today I've used this picture.
I noticed - but not tired of it yet!! rotfl We'll let you know when we are, but for now keep going :up:

As to the OP's question - just go down to your local car rental joint and take a spin in any car in their lot.............QUESTION ANSWERED!

Now I'm going to shut down my computer and drive home with a big grin on my face!! :shift:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Seriously - you need to see how many times you can use this same picture in the next 24 hours!!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
as long as people have problems, ( or have lotusinfatuationsyndrome ) I can use it !! :D

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I LIKE that picture!:D
Is that YOU?

As to my original question: WHY?
Why can't we just buy an 'ol Buick, get old, take our dose of Geritol and fade away. (For me, I'm practically there!)

I'm trying to justify my existence with the Lotus.
Or maybe I don't really need to justify it.

Dmbrown34: "I'm a driver"...That's a great reason!:cool:

:popcorn:

--Hal

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Sigmund Freud says:

"Vell, I voud say zat zee Lotus is an extension of zee male organ and driving zee car fulfills our inner vants and desires.

And, of course the ability to maintain, track, and daily drive the car like a exclusive exotic, yet the price and maintainability keeps the Lotus in the affordable realm."

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
Sigmund Freud says:

"Vell, I voud say zat zee Lotus is an extension of zee male organ and driving zee car fulfills our inner vants and desires.

And, of course the ability to maintain, track, and daily drive the car like a exclusive exotic, yet the price and maintainability keeps the Lotus in the affordable realm."
That's very Logical Larry !! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,130 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts