1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-Lotus-Esprit-rear-spoiler-side-skirts-valence-panels-original/273838050688?hash=item3fc2050d80:g:I68AAOSwuFxc0u~4&LH_ItemCondition=3000|1000|2500

I have a 94 - totally different dash lay out. Check out the glove compartment?

Is this custom or earlier?

I like where the AC vents are.
Its identical to my S4, which was the earlier non brembo, SE rear harness, no passenger SRS, etc model. Does yours have the boost gauge in the center or on the left? brembos? rear antenna instead of front? roof antenna? if yours has these and has not been modified then its possible its was the later VIN changeover to S4s interior, though i've never seen it on an S4.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting

My car does NOT have brembos, has rear antennae, Passenger SRS. It looks identical to an S4s I have driven and others I have seen pics of so it must have a later interior. Wish I had the Brembos :-(.

I saw another S4 once I guess I did not notice the interior.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have an S4s and I like the S4 layout better. Also in the old days I had an 89 esprit which had many of the same interior features as the S4.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have an S4s and I like the S4 layout better. Also in the old days I had an 89 esprit which had many of the same interior features as the S4.

I have no complaints with my S4s interior and actually like the wood grain accents. I must say that while the S4s wing looks great... the S4 wing is far superior when you have to climb in and out of the engine compartment.

Atwell luckily doesn’t have that problem being “wingless” Esprit owner.

Dominick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
517 Posts
The later 94 S4’s had dual airbags that’s why the layout is a bit different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts