The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Why no 2008-2011 Elise's for sale

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  DamianLynch 
#1 ·
Hello,
I've been looking diligently at Elise sales. I really haven't seen any 2008-2011 Elise's for sale. Other than people being latched onto them, are there other reasons that I'm not seeing them being sold in the US. As I understand, 2011 was the last model year for the US.

#5 ·
I know a guy selling his '08 through our local dealer. Ridden in this car a few times.

#6 ·
Thanks LostPawn. I live in south Denver and looked at this car closely about a month ago. Nicely equipped. I'm leaning towards an NA in Skittles colors. Not a black fan. Very nice car though!!
You in Colorado?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.