The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
My most favorite car! I wish I wasn't a starving college student, I'd so buy one. If any rich people want to buy me one you know where to reach me :):):)(jk). Well pretty much all I can say is its an amazing car and you are one lucky man. I want to take it for a spin too:(:(.

-Andre

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
To go another $30K in debt (assuming you are trading in a 05/06 elise)?!?!?!?!! :coolnana::coolnana:

Then when the gov't bails out the auto loan industry, I get my SC paid for!!!!! :nanner2: Thank you Mr. Bush and failing economy!!!!:up:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
77 Posts
that was a great video!

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
haha - funny, i actually remember that streach of road!

great link - good find, put that down as one of the better car reviews i have seen - i love the "pointing hand, zoom in, and thumbs up" funny! - very well done. good info - if hes right in confirming its sensosoft (was my guess) then you used to be able to buy that in the can at BMW dealers - should anyone have the inclination....

"...swishing along at quite a rate"

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
haha - funny, i actually remember that streach of road!

great link - good find, put that down as one of the better car reviews i have seen - i love the "pointing hand, zoom in, and thumbs up" funny! - very well done. good info - if hes right in confirming its sensosoft (was my guess) then you used to be able to buy that in the can at BMW dealers - should anyone have the inclination....

"...swishing along at quite a rate"
:up::up::up:

·
Registered
836 Posts
I like one with SC. My issue is that mine is an 07 with low miles so I will lose a ton of money if I trade. Probably better of getting and aftermarket SC from a $$ perspective :shrug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts