The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Why to make the switch... 2008 Elise SC

4K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  swede 
#1 ·
#2 ·
My most favorite car! I wish I wasn't a starving college student, I'd so buy one. If any rich people want to buy me one you know where to reach me :):):)(jk). Well pretty much all I can say is its an amazing car and you are one lucky man. I want to take it for a spin too:(:(.

-Andre

#12 · (Edited)
haha - funny, i actually remember that streach of road!

great link - good find, put that down as one of the better car reviews i have seen - i love the "pointing hand, zoom in, and thumbs up" funny! - very well done. good info - if hes right in confirming its sensosoft (was my guess) then you used to be able to buy that in the can at BMW dealers - should anyone have the inclination....

"...swishing along at quite a rate"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.