The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually have been thinking about getting something posted for some time now.... but haven’t had much time. So as I’m sitting here hanging with some family around the camp fire I thought I could get this posted!

So because of my work schedule change due to a different job Sunday morning group drives just don’t work out for me to do. So I’m looking for input and interest in alternative ideas on when to have group drives. I was thinking maybe Saturday or Sunday afternoon with ending at somewhere for dinner?

Also for those who have never been on a group drive with the other owners who have been in the area......these were spirited group drives......not sure how spirited they will end up being at this time of day, but I think we can make them fun enough and enjoyable!

I will lay down a few rules for me to actually put these drives on, as they do take time to do.
1. So if it’s going to rain it will get canceled. 2. Also looking to get more than 5 cars per drive! Actually was thinking closer to 10 or more, but not too many so under 25ish.

Let me know your......Thoughts? Interest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
712 Posts
I’d love to do some more drives again...but, as much as I hate to throw cold water on the idea, I think Saturday and Sunday afternoons are tougher, because of traffic. Maybe once the summer is over it’ll be better, but especially Sunday afternoons, everyone is heading home from the lake or their cabins, etc.

I’m still up for giving it a try, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts