The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
No lotus yet, but cant wait to get one
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just asking becaus I haven't found another discussion about it, but does anyone one here have the hethelsport fender flare/widebody kit for the Elise/Exige. If so could you possibly say if there's any problems about it? I just can't find any reviews or people talking about it anywhere. if there is something about it already up could you please link it.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I don't have an Elise/Exige so I cannot comment directly about the kit. Hopefully, someone has installed the parts and can chime in.

However, I can suggest that you contact Sherman at Hethelsport and inquire about it. Sherman is a 100% stand up guy and will give honest feedback. I, as well as many on here, have purchased numerous body parts (Evora bumpers, vents, etc.) from him and he has been absolutely great to work with. He's a Lotus enthusiast turned into a Lotus parts seller (he started by organizing a bumper group buy for us Evora owners long before he started selling parts.)

Of course, you could also contact Greg at GRP (Hethelsport's retailer). Greg is also a 100% stand up guy and replies to emails usually faster than you can type them. They are probably two of the best we have for Lotus parts. :)

I don't think I've ever heard a bad word on here about either business, so their opinions should count too.

·
Registered
No lotus yet, but cant wait to get one
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks,
I don't have an Elise/Exige so I cannot comment directly about the kit. Hopefully, someone has installed the parts and can chime in.

However, I can suggest that you contact Sherman at Hethelsport and inquire about it. Sherman is a 100% stand up guy and will give honest feedback. I, as well as many on here, have purchased numerous body parts (Evora bumpers, vents, etc.) from him and he has been absolutely great to work with. He's a Lotus enthusiast turned into a Lotus parts seller (he started by organizing a bumper group buy for us Evora owners long before he started selling parts.)

Of course, you could also contact Greg at GRP (Hethelsport's retailer). Greg is also a 100% stand up guy and replies to emails usually faster than you can type them. They are probably two of the best we have for Lotus parts. :)

I don't think I've ever heard a bad word on here about either business, so their opinions should count too.
ok thanks, and if anyone has purchased it also what wheels and sizes are you running?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts