The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just cruisin around downtown Missoula in our elise's when a fight breaks out in front of us.

http://www.divinetalent.net/crap/lotus.wmv

Wish I got the camera out sooner to film it all but it was pretty wild and inches from our cars.

But anywayz, I've only posted here a few times... bought a lotus, figured I'd introduce myself. Not too many lotus's in Montana, only 5 I think. If you're in the area and want to cruise, send me a pm.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wow, nice to hear from another Elise owner in Montana!Are you planning on doing any autocross or track days?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Montana must be gorgeous. I'm guessing you must have some great roads up there.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, nice to hear from another Elise owner in Montana!Are you planning on doing any autocross or track days?
I'd love to do a track day. I don't plan on auto-crossing the car anytime soon, though. How many elise's are in bozeman that you know personally? I say the 2 Missoula cars and some Bozeman cars get together before summer ends... that would be a blast.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know of two other Elise's here in Bozeman but I don't see them very often. I do a lot of autocross here in Montana and head up to Lewistown for the PCA track days. We run a lot of events at Helena. There is a great facility at the Airport.

·
Registered
488 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Probably the most ignorant post on these forums.

Russ, send me a pm if you're ever in the Missoula area.
But it does download to your computer and there actually is no footage of a fight. :shrug: Just some guy laying on the ground.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts