The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 6'2", 240. Just wondering if I will fit okay inside the Evora? It was an extremely tight fit in the Elise, and was very difficult to get in and out of.

Assume the Evora is a lot better that the Elise as far as these issues go?

Mike

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Yes you will fit and will be comfortable too. Also your best answer is to either go to a dealership and sit in one or maybe go to a local lotus meet and someone can maybe let you in one. The rule is if you sit in a persons evora you must wear a monocle, top hat and traditional tux...pictures are required.

·
Scott Graham
293 Posts
I'm 6'4" - 220lbs and I drive an Elise. the evora is larger than the elise and not as hard to get into. I'm sure you'd be fine. it all depends if you have long legs, or a long torso. I'm all legs so I fit just fine in my elise.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
i'm 6'7 and fit fine in an elise....
wait i'm actually 5'7... keep forgetting :D

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
I'm 6'1" 195. The car fits around me just fine. Could wear a helmet easily.

You will love it.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
The Evora has custom made Recaro CS sport seats. The door sill is still pretty wide, but it is a lot easier to get into than an Elise. I am 6'2, normally abut 185 (right now like 150) and I fit in either car, but Evora seats are quite a bit more comfortable. I wish there was an Evora roadster available.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'm 6'2" (mostly legs) and range from 205-215 lbs (9-10% bf). If I worked out my legs, I'd probably be 230+

Anyway, I couldn't fit into an Elise, but fit nicely into an Evora. Coming in and out of it is a pain is the ass, but that's the nature of the beast.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Give it time on the roadster version - it is a known concept.
Not holding my breath that the roadster is one of them, but there's supposed to be two new Lotus variants announced at Goodwood here in the next couple of days.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts