The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Lotus will still be at the LA auto show this weekend Jan. 10-11? I might fly in this weekend but I want to make sure the Lotus exhibit does not leave early. I was planning on going to the Chicago auto show but I'm not sure if they will be there.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got on the website for both the Detroit and Chicago auto shows. Lotus is not listed as an exhibitor at either show. I also called the Lotus dealer in the Chicago area and he was not sure either.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I noticed that as well but I got the word from my dealer that they will definitely be at the Detroit show. I was hoping they would be at the Cleveland show in Feb but he said it was too small a show, they're only going to the A list shows. I cant speak to the Chicago show though.

Call another dealer, thay might be able to confirm or deny this.

Jim

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow morning. Better late than never.

Do you think the Lotus officals would put the soft top on the blue Elise if I ask them?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be there tomorrow too. No one seems to know for sure if the Elise will be at any other auto shows and I can't wait to see it until the demos get to the dealers in May or June.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Isn't there an Atlanta show? When is it and will Lotus be there (I assume so since the office is there). I have a son in Atlanta so Iget to kill two birds with one stone.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Allan Gibbs said:
I'll be there tomorrow morning. Better late than never.

Do you think the Lotus officals would put the soft top on the blue Elise if I ask them?
When I was there last Friday, one of the guys was demonstrating how the soft top attached on the silver car. He didn't take it all the way off, but far enough to appreciate how it works. Seems to be pretty solidly attached.

More work to unfasten the hard top, so they wouldn't demonstrate this. I didn't really pay attention to how that attaches.

·
Lotus Sales
627 Posts
Shows............

Hey Guys,
I just got back from the LA show where I worked alongside all the guys from Lotus for several days. It was incredible. Tons of information and where else can you see a manufacturer at a show where the President of the company, Vehicle Development manager and head designer are all there to answer clients concerns. Tons of on lookers all begging to get in to sit in and touch what was in my opinion the most interesting car at the show. I have photos that I will be posting on our website at www.huntingridgemotors.com if you'd like to see some you may not have seen and will post a few here if time allows. Feel free to e mail or call me if you have any questions on the car and delivery. Truth of the matter is, we have just been asked by Lotus to spec out our first 10 cars so if you are on your dealers list for the first 10, CALL THEM NOW!!!!! The first 40 or so cars will be in at the end of April or begining of May and are to be sent directly to the dealers for demos. Mine is a Storm Titanium with Touring package. The rest should be in soon there after. We dealers are EXTREAMLY lucky in that we will be able to test drive the car sometime in March at the Barber Motorsports Track in Alabama...............Stay tuned..........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts