The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
With the emergency escape pull thingy in the trunk it would be too easy for him to escape:)

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ivan1 said:
With the emergency escape pull thingy in the trunk it would be too easy for him to escape:)
Sure, with the poorly-trained cheaper "trunk monkey" look-a-like kits. Believe me, the real "trunk monkey" kit is worth it's weight in banannas. :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Trunk monkey? Hardly. It's a chimpanzee, dammit!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
I've gots to get me one of these...it'll make Tony S proud with the theft deterant option.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Those clips were too funny! :D

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
"Episode 1: The Original"... Sounds like a strange title, considering that it's not original at all. AFAIK, the trunkmonkey concept started as a joke on what was then called i-club (now NASIOC). Trunkmonkey FAQ: http://www.trunkmonkey.com/.

And yes, like many Subaru drivers, I have a trunkmonkey. Mine is pink (it's an STi trunkmonkey! ;) ), and hanging from the strut tower brace. I would take a picture if I had a digital camera, it's the coolest trunkmonkey ever. Found it at Toys'R'Us. :D

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
ConeFusion said:
"Episode 1: The Original"... Sounds like a strange title, considering that it's not original at all. AFAIK, the trunkmonkey concept started as a joke on what was then called i-club (now NASIOC). Trunkmonkey FAQ: http://www.trunkmonkey.com/.
That was a good read, thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
size considerations.

Given the size of our little trunk (2 cubic feet?), I think we'd only be able to get either a rhesus monkey, or maybe a macaque... somehow I think the poor little organ-grinders would be less effective, though I guess they have nasty bite...

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Speaking of trunk monkeys. I once kidnapped one from a local subaru racer. It was quite an affair. We handcuffed him and took it to various locations around the city and took its picture next to landmarks then posted them on our local race board. Ransom was requested.. Then we staged his untimely death replete with a smith and wesson 45 and stuffing splattered around.

Before we sent our first set of ranson photo's we sent some examples of what happened in the past when people didnt pay their ransoms...

Things can get VERY ugly with these sort of kidnappings.

·
Registered
114 Posts
HILARIOUS

I just called my girlfriend in here to see that, she was coming in anyway because of my laughter. Thanks AG. I state it again, "I can't wait for some owner meets".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts