The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was looking at the DeRoure website for all the parts required. Trying to figure out what all the parts required. Our fellow member KaGeorg11 mentioned you need a new front under tray too. OEM carbon 430 front would be nice!

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
As mentioned above, if you decide to go aftermarket, Sherman at HethelSport has the front 430 bumper plus lots of other goodies. Its also a plus that he is fantastic to deal with!

However, with the way things are in the world today, with either aftermarket or OEM, you probably have to be patient and wait to get what you want....

·
fast, not furious
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the information. I just went on HethelSport website but it isn't clear to me the front bummer on webpage will retro fit an older model Evora and the pictures they offer show the Evora 400 or GT430. Yes, it looks like you can order a GT430 bumper for $3200.00 and a GT430 splitter for $1450.00. But, then there's pictures of a GTC bumper that, in the pictures, resemble a sports car large mouth bass! It looks really pretty bad in my opinion.
All of a sudden I am thinking my 2011 Evora front end looks pretty good.
From HethelSport's web page:
Design and fabricated exclusively for our 430 Front Bumper, this front lip splitter bolts to the factory undertray and follows the contour of our 430 Front Bumper. It adds a touch of the racing spirit while creating downforce on the front end. For any level of high-performance driving, we advise this splitter be used with additional rear downforce such as our new 430 Rear Wing, 410 Rear Wing, or our traditional GT4 rear wing.

This splitter is available in both fiberglass and carbon overlay to match the 430 Front Bumper accents.

We have not fitted this front splitter to a factory GT430 so please assume it will not fit the factory Lotus 430 bumper.

For additional information, please read our Frequently Asked Questions.

Splitters are currently available as a special order item. Please call or email for delivery times.

·
Lotus Evora Specialty
236 Posts
@fast not furious : Thanks for looking... yes, our GT430 front and rear bumpers fit 2010-2014 Evora & Evora S cars. They also fit 2016+ 400, 410s, & GTs. Sorry for the confusion.

We've been out of bumpers for a while but I just heard that the fabricators are almost done with our next shipment and will (hopefully) be on their way in the coming weeks. It still takes a while for ocean freight but at least, I should have a dependable ETA soon. --Sherman

·
Registered
3 Posts
yes, yes it will... one of the members posted in the Evora GT thread of his full GT430 conversion

HethelSport also has an aftermarket GT430 front end they sell
I'm new here, so forgive my newbness...but is there an easy way to search on this site? Every search I do, on every topic, returns a bazillion threads. It's the worst search engine I've seen on a forum...I have to believe I'm missing something (and I'm an IT guy for over 20 years!). Is the big "Search Community" box at the top the only way to search? Even with an advanced search I get way too many replies and they don't seem to be in any kind of relevant order.

o_O

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
I'm new here, so forgive my newbness...but is there an easy way to search on this site? Every search I do, on every topic, returns a bazillion threads. It's the worst search engine I've seen on a forum...I have to believe I'm missing something (and I'm an IT guy for over 20 years!). Is the big "Search Community" box at the top the only way to search? Even with an advanced search I get way too many replies and they don't seem to be in any kind of relevant order.

o_O
the advice I've always seen about searching is to just use Google and at the end of the search term put 'inurl:lotustalk.com'

evora gt430 front end inurl:lotustalk.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts