The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone happen to know if the mesh from Exige clams would fit on an Elise? Personally I like the look the mesh of the Exige better than the fins of the Elise. This is strictly a question of visual aesthetics. Then again, maybe I could save a little weight! :)

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
A guy in England is working on it. I think he owns Hangar 111 which is in partnership with Sector 111, which Shinoo owns.

Shino, are the vents on the US cars the same size as UK s2 ones
or are the different because of oil vollors, brake boosters etc.

It sure would be a lot easier to clean than having to worry about getting wax on the black plastic

http://forums.seloc.org/viewthread.php?tid=30196

·
Registered
154 Posts
I second this question.

This would be my FIRST modification if it does.

Can anyone (abroad) get us the part numbers for all the mesh bits?

thx

Robert

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
I'll buy it, too.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
agent.5 said:
I am in. Don't forget the two useless vents on the back next to the lights.
don't forget the side intakes & the engine vents also. The kit better cover all of these otherwise it's all mismatched and ugly. Well, I like the side intakes so I may not swap those out.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
I agree, the Exige mesh looks tight!. Autostyles Solutions had worked out a solution that they never fully commercialized. We may pursue it but not anytime soon....too many other items to complete!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Yes. Count me in. Anywhere there are fins I'd replace with mesh. Mesh would look good on the rear grill too. Get's rid of those ugly rear reflectors too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts