The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I found these wheels for sale in Japan and have the opportunity for them to be shipped back to the US for free. Will these wheels (I think from Euro base Elise) fit my car?

Thanks for all of your information!

CJ

Attachments

·
shay2nak
25,035 Posts
you need to find out what the offsets are for the front & back.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Those must be the standard LOTUS wheels for European Elise S2.

Front: 5.5x16 Rear: 7.5x17 Will fit any Federal Elise/Exige.

But, ask the seller to be sure.

·
Super Moderator
5,452 Posts
As others have mentioned that is a standard wheel from the Elise S - but check to see if they are for a Rover or Toyota engined car. That wheel is available for both with the difference being the rear offset (ET18 for Rover Engine, ET38 for Toyota).

·
Super Moderator
5,452 Posts
I've seen these on a FedElise here in SoCal. So unless the owner did something that I don't know about. They fit.
Those wheels are available in the US from any Lotus dealer and will be the correct offset - but Japan also has the older Rover engined cars so cjud needs to confirm the ones he is looking at are the correct offset for the Toyota engined cars.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all of the help. I did not realize the offset would be different for the Rover v Toyota engine cars! I guess that is the key confirmation point.

Thanks again.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Well..............they have 4 holes in them............they will absolutely fit !! rotfl :confused: :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts