The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

We’ve just started another giveaway! This time, you can win a $200 custom spoiler simply by following CARiD on Google+ and commenting on this post through Sunday, Sep 16 11:59pm EST.

Don’t need a spoiler? Share the post with your friends - if they win, they’ll give you a big hug! :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
God I can't stand 95% of the junk you post on here. You dont feature any Lotus specific items, and all these giveaways are for ricey garbage; haven't you noticed no one ever responds or gets excited? These are as much spam to us as the bots posting links to watching new movies online.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
A little harsh there tony - they are a sponsor, not just some random spam bot.

A lot of us also have other cars we drive and don't mind entering their contests etc.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
They're painted CARdboarID

·
Registered
582 Posts
A little harsh there tony - they are a sponsor, not just some random spam bot.

A lot of us also have other cars we drive and don't mind entering their contests etc.
I have to agree. I was in a bad mood this morning, and I did not realize until you mentioned it that they were a sponsor. I use my phone primarily so I tend to have limited peripherals when using the site. I apologize if I upset anyone.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Nope, your first post covered most everyone's thoughts spot on.

I have to agree. I was in a bad mood this morning, and I did not realize until you mentioned it that they were a sponsor. I use my phone primarily so I tend to have limited peripherals when using the site. I apologize if I upset anyone.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Look at the three cars pictured. Then again, by responding, I guess we all jut entered the contest...

I guess if I win, I'll put something on the wife's car. (subaru)

-JM

·
Registered
742 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Anthony
604 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
$200 custom spoiler? Seriously? I can't imagine $200 is going to make much of a custom spoiler of any decent quality.
No one said it was going to be quality or that you have to like it :) LOL

I just didn't see the need to be overly harsh to a sponsor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts