The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All I saw was "Tickets are intended for residents of Alberta." I didn't see anywhere in the rules that you had to be a resident of Canada. :shrug:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Tried to buy one. Won't accept US postal codes. Maybe one needs to call? But then I saw the message about Alberta residents. Doubt they would have put that there unless they wanted to discourage outside entries.

Still a cool contest. Just wish it was for USA folks too.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Canadians only.. D'oh.

thats too bad. I could really use a Koenigsegg, right about now.

I was on my way home from lunch today (took the freeway), when a blue Veryon zoomed right passed me like I was standing still.

I don't know what all the tourist in the shuttle bus next to me where thinking. But, i felt like i just got served. (true story)

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I know some folks who live in Alberta. If someone REALLY wants to do this, then I'm sure I could arrange an introduction.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...you know, if i won a koenigsegg, i think i'd give it to one of my coworkers who's lamented being unable to afford a sportscar of his own to cruise alongside my elise - honestly, i'm so utterly delighted with my elise that it wouldn't bother me one bit to freely give away an arguably far better supercar...

...i'd be happy just to have someone to cruise twisty roads alongside on a regular basis - well, maybe i'd let him buy me gas... ;)

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
.- honestly, i'm so utterly delighted with my elise that it wouldn't bother me one bit to freely give away an arguably far better supercar...
He/she didn't say (s)he? thought the Elise was better.
There is something to be said for being content with what you have.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Lol, Taxes on 1mill car are gonna hurt. Anyone remember the Oprah car giveaways?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Sorry if this is a repost.

https://www.cashandcarslottery.ca/grandprizes.html

I will be accepting donations up to the amount of $525 so I can buy tickets. In the event I win the car and you donated, I will gladly scoop you up for a zip around town. ;)
I'm an Alberta resident, so send me money. If I win I'll swing by Atlanta for free rides.:coolnana::p It might take a week to get there though. I buy a ticket every year, still waiting for THE phonecall. My buddy won a $400k home a couple years ago, what a pos that was. Roof leaked from day 1, that was just the beginning. Nice house for $100.

Prizes are free and clear, no taxes due. :clap:

If I win, I'll be accepting reasonable offers. rotfl

·
Registered
198 Posts
Lol, Taxes on 1mill car are gonna hurt. Anyone remember the Oprah car giveaways?

We don't pay tax on winnings in Canada.
Kev

1 - 20 of 21 Posts