The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2010 Evora 2+2 from a dealer in Florida. They did not have the window sticker as it was used (1400 miles) I have called the dealer and they continue to tell me they are e-Mailing Lotus to get it.

How can I get a copy of the sticker? My insurance company would like a copy and I would like to have it as well.

Thanks for any information you can share.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I bought a 2010 Evora 2+2 from a dealer in Florida. They did not have the window sticker as it was used (1400 miles) I have called the dealer and they continue to tell me they are e-Mailing Lotus to get it.

How can I get a copy of the sticker? My insurance company would like a copy and I would like to have it as well.

Thanks for any information you can share.
You need to contact Lotus USA. Customer support or something like that.
You provide them with the VIN and you can request a build sheet.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I left a message for Brian at Lotus USA. Hope to hear from him soon.. Thanks Gronk...

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I got an email from Rick MacLeish that said they don't save window stickers from previous years and have no way to reprint them.

I asked for a build sheet, and also got denied :(

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Not true. It's just that money talks.

You have to contact the Lotus archivist Andy Graham at [email protected]

For 35GBP he'll mail you a Certificate of Provenance and a cover letter. He'll also contact Rick to send a .pdf scan of the original window sticker.

Thread from TLF:
http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/index.php/topic/30744-my-car-details-from-hethel-birth-certificate/

Now what I'd like to know is, who can accurately replicate the window sticker from the .pdf scan?

I sent this guy an email, havent gotten anything back yet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts