The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Eric Chasnoff and I am helping a friend host his 4th annual Wine, Dine & Drive Rally. The event will start at 9am with breakfast snacks/coffee/tea at Manhattan Motor Cars of the Hamptons followed by a wine tasting at a local Vineyard. After the Rally we will return to MMC for a 3 course meal at Annona, a 5 star restaurant. The event is $150 per person and I can be reached at (704) 778-7249. We encourage you to bring your significant other as it will be a great day of food, wine cars and people.

Let me know what Sunday in April will work best for everyone.

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,312 Posts
Hi, my name is Eric Chasnoff and I am helping a friend host his 4th annual Wine, Dine & Drive Rally. The event will start at 9am with breakfast snacks/coffee/tea at Manhattan Motor Cars of the Hamptons followed by a wine tasting at a local Vineyard. After the Rally we will return to MMC for a 3 course meal at Annona, a 5 star restaurant. The event is $150 per person and I can be reached at (704) 778-7249. We encourage you to bring your significant other as it will be a great day of food, wine cars and people.

Let me know what Sunday in April will work best for everyone.
We have run this event in the past and it was great! :wave:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wine, Dine and Drive

Hampton's Wine, Dine & Drive

Where: Meet at Manhattan Motor Cars Hamptons - Westhampton, Beach NY

Join Us At - 9am - Coffee/and breakfast snacks

The Drive: East End Run and stopoff at Wolffer Winery

End: Annona restaurant for a three course meal

When: To be announced