The Lotus Cars Community banner

121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #123 (Edited)
Toan, he requested a water transfer CF. It's far more superior to any vinyl wrap. WT needs to be sanded off.

We're in the process of introducing a real CF skin, but most likely after SEMA. If it catches on, I'd like to be bold enough to say that any orders placed now would get 50% off on that, meaning order a set now and if it happens you receive a 50% off on a CF upgrade.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
If you have a set that's cut exactly as the shape and is semi-gloss black (that matches the rest of the black trim), I'll take one pair.
Thanks
Precise cut vinyl will be available in both Cf and Gloss Black next week for anyone interested.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
@exlondoner Can you post pics of what you see from the driver's seat with both mirrors?

I currently have the CraftSquare CF mirrors, which look awesome and hug the car; however, I can't really see much other than the rear clam hump. Pretty useless aside from cosmetics..

·
Registered
319 Posts
I currently have the CraftSquare CF mirrors, which look awesome and hug the car; however, I can't really see much other than the rear clam hump. Pretty useless aside from cosmetics..
Not to steer you away from these mirror as IMO they are the best looking mirrors, but I think your issue has to do with the mirror adjustment. See the review I did pertaining to the Craftquare Mirror here: http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f238/side-mirror-comparison-stock-lotus-convex-craftsquare-84865/#post1421953 This link also provide you a link on how to properly adjust your side view mirror.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
@exlondoner Can you post pics of what you see from the driver's seat with both mirrors?

I'll post up shots from both the S2 and S3 Exige.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #137 (Edited)
Happy 2017...

The TransForged mirror solution is still going strong and we've had to triple up on machinery due to orders from Europe and Asia.

Here's a view from an S2 and S3 Exige, not a single issue and improves safety significantly so it's not just aesthetic improvement.

Attachments

121 - 140 of 150 Posts