The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would anyone like to display w Dimmitt?

I can take up to a certain number . Subject to response , I'll go to the promoter for space . were already a sponsor . Clay will be the point man on site w (boring) guest appearances by me.:cool:

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Thanks Randy for the link. Were you aware of this car show before or you just searched the net and found it in a hurry? You're amazing regardless!

Jeff, I could possibly come and display with Dimmit at the car show, are you going to have a real good detailer on staff for the show? I wouldn't want to show the Liz all dirty to a bunch of connoseurs! :p

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
I am pretty good at parsing google searches. And useless trivia. And wordsearches. And crossword puzzles.

None of which people pay you for. :)

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Is Winter Park is on the East Coast by Orlando? I go to Daytona once a month to visit my mother, and I think one of her neighbors have a house in Winter Park and said its about half an hour away, or maybe its Winter Haven. If so I can bring my car there since I should have it in about another month. If its on the west coast thats about 4 hours away so I wouldnt be able to make it

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'd be in if I had my car, but Oct. is doubtful. :( I'm still going to the show either way though, I never miss these shows.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I should have mine by October. I'd like to do it.

btw Jeff, I was the pesky non-Dimmitt deposit holder that met you at the St. Petersburg show w/ the Green show car. You and the rest of the Dimmitt folks were very kind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts