The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
What a funny (old) thread. You can buy blades that fit the Evora at any auto parts store; they're a generic item.

I'm just mentioning this for those who find stopping at the corner auto parts shop more convenient than ordering on Amazon. You can pick one up when you are buying your oil and filters for your spring service!

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
You'd want the Valeo 900266B Frameless ULTIMATE 26" All-Season. I actually prefer it over the OEM Bosch Aerotwin AM26U, as it has a smaller profile and is easier to come by.

·
Registered
392 Posts
You'd want the Valeo 900266B Frameless ULTIMATE 26" All-Season. I actually prefer it over the OEM Bosch Aerotwin AM26U, as it has a smaller profile and is easier to come by.
Awesome! Thanks all!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bosch A 948 S (part number 3 397 118 948) works. (A Bosch ICON 26OE attaches correctly, but does not wipe the middle of the windshield).
Thanks, MCAHN! Been looking for the original not-huge-monstrosity mounting point wiper. Costs a bit more but worth it.

·
Premium Member
6,487 Posts
Can't believe some lolipop paid $100 for one. This is not rocket science.

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
836 Posts
Bosch A 948 S (part number 3 397 118 948) works. (A Bosch ICON 26OE attaches correctly, but does not wipe the middle of the windshield).
I can confirm the A 948 S fits and works wonderfully. Drove in very heavy rain yesterday and this conformed to the windshield just fine. I picked up a two pack on amazon, but I got them for $19.85 when they were on sale. Seams cheap for less than $10 a piece.

Looks good without being bulky, as long as you don’t mind the small BOSCH logo printed on the end. (Don’t mind Foxy in the pic)

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002G3MITU/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts