The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Sunday, August 21st, 2005 beginning at 9:00 am, there is a charity exotic car rally to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

This is the second RallyMidWest, and we are anticipating a great turnout. Everything from classic Shelby Cobras to modern Ferraris to MGs.

This isn't a race: it is a tour of fantastic hilly and curvy Wisconsin back roads.

100% of proceeds benifit the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Please see: www.RallyMidWest.com for more information.

Hope to see you there! We didn't have any Elises in 2003 (for obvious reasons!)

Thomas

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
You guys should talk to Bill Jr. at Fox Valley. They like to know about the local exotic car events, and if you get their attention they may be able to interest some of their clients in the event.

Have fun.

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Great idea! :clap: I don't suppose that you have any contact information for him?

Thomas

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm starting to arrange Rally MidWest IV for this coming summer.

The rally benefits the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin. Please check out the website for an idea of what it is: www.RallyMidWest.com

If anyone would like to help with map planning, graphics, logistics, getting the word out, etc. we would be grateful. It is a large undertaking, but it is so rewarding.

Also, the RallyMidWest.com / Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin 12 month calendar is nearly complete. It will be a 2009 calendar featuring exotic cars and classy ladies. Stay tuned for a release date, probably early to mid summer 2008. All proceeds benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Sale price is TBD.

Thanks all!

Thomas

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
What area of WI is this held in? Milwaukee area? I didn't see it on the website...thx

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What area of WI is this held in? Milwaukee area? I didn't see it on the website...thx
Generally speaking, it is the Milwaukee / Mukwanago / Holy Hill area. The route is secret until that day. We get under way in time to be finished after lunch.

This will be the fourth running of the event.

Thomas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts