The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Believe me, the cruise will go on long after Saturday night. It is already pretty much in full swing.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My last time was in 05 to see the Elise demo. Great time Fri night with my 85 yr old mother in law and a 69 Chevelle full burnout next to us and the Royal Oak police watching. Sat. is something you have to see to believe. 1,000,000 people.lineing Woodward . I still have my H-2 750 Kawasaki that only a few would race me after they saw the gas tank. Of course it has not run in awhile.
Bob
Alex. Va.

·
Registered
398 Posts
The past few years of the wutwerd mini-van cruise made me decide against going this year with the Exige. I wouldn't mind someone hitting my old 350z... I'd murder families if someone hit my exige :(

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've personally re-named it the Woodward Dream Parking Lot of Overheating Musclecars.

Not a whole lot of cruising going on.

I did the Downriver Cruise and the Telegraph Cruise, so I'm good for the year.

Besides... I'm working. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
398 Posts
My father always talks up the Frankenmuth(sp?) car show. Its coming up and says its absolutely awesome! Woodward has just grown into crap the past few years... its sad.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Yep, I'll be there.... might just take the DD tho......don't feel like babysitting the Elise all day.... there are about one million people who come out and they ALL want to touch your car !!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Well, cruise day is technically only Saturday......but it starts 2 weeks before, and it'll go well into next week.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Over one million people there........... brought in more money ( 7 million more ) than the super bowl !!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
And now the highlights.....

Monkeemobile

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
1. Raw Power
2. Amazing Paint Jobs
3. Daily Driver

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
1. Engine with a T-Bird attached
2. I have no idea......but it was electric
3. Another Daily Driver !

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
1. This was LOUD !!
2. Great Yellow Paint !

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
some more....

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
last 4....

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Tens of Thousands of these rolled up and down Woodward for about 15 hours. THIS is the most amazing thing anyone has ever seen. If you've never been to it, you need to go at least once. Yep...it "starts" a week before and goes a week after....but the main day was Saturday. 2008 Woodward Dream Cruise

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Sorry .....had to resize these to accomodate everyone....but if anyone wants a hi-res, PM me with your email address and I'll send it out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts