The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a tough winter for the Midwest!

Finally the roads are ok enough to take the Elise out!

Just passed that damn annoying EPA test and hope everyone's ride is ready for this driving season! :clap:

I still have a little thread left on my current tires but its always good to have the next set waiting.

:evil::evil::evil:

:D

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
damn those look nice.

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
:up: ... :drool:

... I LOVE new spare tires ... and wheels!! :coolnana:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Nice tires

What DOT manufacture dates are on those? I order new fronts in 2010 and the man dates were from 2007. They seemed fine, just was a little annoyed they were so old. It appears Tirerack is now listing if the manufacture date is really old they have some A048's LTS that are 2007 still I think?

·
Registered
236 Posts
What DOT manufacture dates are on those? I order new fronts in 2010 and the man dates were from 2007. They seemed fine, just was a little annoyed they were so old. It appears Tirerack is now listing if the manufacture date is really old they have some A048's LTS that are 2007 still I think?
They had some on close out that were from an early production date

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Dead sexy!

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
I took a friend to the canyons on Sunday and told him I might as well buy Hoosiers instead of the Advans as the difference in wear is probably negligible (and I could use the extra traction). The Advans are good tires, but enough is never enough.

San

1 - 8 of 8 Posts