The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Quick, someone get the VIN before it ends up back on here in a couple of months as a "perfectly drivable salvage".

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
All right.....who bid on it?? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I can't find the card, but I kid you not,
I saw some similar art pieces at... Lotus Beverly Hills!

apparently there's a demand for such artwork
CrashBonsai

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
looks unrealistic.
an elise hitting a rock wall would be destroyed, and pancaked up front. that model has damage that looks like it could "buff right out"

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
These photos show an accident that did happen and I had two broken ribs for proof. Don't recommend trying to go sideways over an 8" curb:no:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
The answer to the original question is "neither".

It is clearly not a work of art and the seller is from Yorkshire.
Yorkshire people have no sense of humo(u)r, sick or otherwise.

Trust me.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Why, did he crash his Elise? :shrug:
for clarification... I was joking cause he was always hating on his own elise... and thats the same color as his :p

Edit: I dont care if he is nice in person... all I ever saw was his jackass internet side, and the way you act with anonymity reflects on your true character

·
Registered
222 Posts
So I had a minor accident on the weekend, my steering u-joint CAME OFF the rack and I lost all steering and my elise decided to go curb hoping. Somehow the only damage that occured was curbed rear rim, but clam, front etc. was fine. Fixed it on the side of the road putting the bolts on REAL tight and drove it home. Luckily i wasn't going fast, but i had been going quick a couple of minutes earlier and would probably have a situation similar to the picture on top:(

Lesson learned here was that I noticed my steering had a lot of play in it for quite a few months and i was lazy in fixing it. When things are not going 100% on your car, fix it!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts