Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Lotus Elise
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case anyone local to Chicago is interested, I'm selling a desk and bookshelf from Restoration Hardware that I purchased about three months ago. I loved the quality and look of these pieces from the St. James Collection, but now my wife and I are both working from home and need to redo our home office to accommodate two workspaces. These two pieces cost over $3k and they are like-new. The desk and book shelf are finished in 'antique coffee' which features beautiful hand-distressing and a very comfortable patina. Both are solid hardwood, heirloom-quality pieces.

I also have a beautiful leather RH Motorcity chair for sale as well, which really compliments the set. These ads are on the Chicago CL currently. I'd prefer to sell all three pieces together, but will sell the chair separately.

From RH:
Evoking the architectural classicism of turn-of-the century design, our collection from designer Geoffrey Hawkes is grand in both scale and beauty. Distinguished by hand-carved fluted cornices, corbels and dentil detailing, our timeless collection is expertly constructed of hardwood with enduring mortise-and-tenon joinery.
-Grandly scaled
-Hand-carved Craftsman details
-Constructed of close-set hardwood panels with mortise-and-tenon joinery
-Intensive multistep finishing process results in a smooth appearance that reveals the natural character of the wood
-Antiqued Grey Oak and Light Oak finishes feature a textured, sandblasted surface; other finish options feature a smooth surface
-Center drawer has fold-down keyboard tray
-3 side drawers, including a hanging file drawer
-Finished on all sides (including back), allowing for versatility in room placement
-Antiqued White finish features Dark Antiqued Nickel hardware; Light Oak finish features Pewter hardware; all other finishes feature Black hardware
-Wipe with a soft, dry cloth

Dimensions for the desk:
Overall: 55"W x 30"D x 31"H
Center Tray Interior (1): 26"W x 24"D x 2"H
Right Top Drawer Interior (1): 14¼"W x 22"D x 2"H
Right Middle Drawer Interior (1): 14¼"W x 22"D x 3¼"H
Right Bottom Drawer Interior (1): 14¼"W x 22"D x 10½"H
Chair Opening: 28"W x 25"D x 24"H

·
Super Moderator
918 Posts
closed