Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
world's faster lotus no more....

How Did The 'World?s Fastest Lotus' Crash Into A Freeway Wall?

quote...
"The Ronin Exige, aka the self-proclaimed 'World's Fastest Lotus', is a supercharged and turbocharged 680-horsepower monster. But yesterday morning it was put into the wall of California's 101."
"was rear ended by some ******* **** in a Porsche while on the fwy. He hit my left rear and spun me, I ended up in the right side wall...."

I guess this means the Porsche was faster than the Ronin?? not only able to keep up, but was quicker and tapped the bumper?

on a side note, glad everyone was okay.

edit: I just saw that others have seen it and posted into the other forum post. my bad (repost)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Weird how can you get rear ended on a desolate highway? Seems fishy to me like the seagull that flew infront of the veyron in galveston.

Anyways hate to see this and glad everybody is ok. He certainly is a master wordsmith.

AES

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
He is saying he got hit on the exact same corner that went into the rail... and that the Porsche sped off never to be seen again?

I guess the worlds fastest Lotus is still slower than a Porsche. :(

Agreed though, glad to hear he is okay.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Accidents happen regardless who's at fault and I'm just glad both drivers are ok...if the chassis is not damaged, I'm sure Frank will have that car running in no time. :up:

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Why would anyone jump to the conclusion that the Porsche - if there was one - was faster? How do you know Ronin's wasn't going 60, and got hit by someone going 70? You can be a bonehead at any speed.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so, during his moment of downtime... who has the fastest lotus now?

0-60 in never = one of the worlds slowest lotus. ;-)

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Do you have a picture of the front?

That car could repaired and back on the street by the weekend, it's hardly damaged at all.
Since he said that it put him in the wall, after it hit him in the rear!

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Courtesy of Japolink, no picture available of the front.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.