The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what these guys are trying to show, and apparently they don't know that seats - even in a Lotus - can be adjusted rearward, but I posted this only because they refer to the car as a 2015. Are they also too dumb to know how to read Monroney stickers, or are there some 2015's out there? Of course, this is Jalopnik, so it's not in any way related to actual automotive journalism.

Will it knee? 2015 Lotus Evora S

·
Registered
178 Posts
You know that the "oppositelock" portion of Jalopnik is nothing more than user generated content, much like this forum. You can make any video you'd like and post it there.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Let's just hope they never buy an Evora. I don't want to imagine their valuable contributions to this forum. :facepalm

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Someone should have put NSFB in the title. (not safe for brain cells)

·
Registered
795 Posts
This is what happens when the Lotus dealer decides to stay open after "last call for alcohol."

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Afterwards, they probably drove to their jobs at Subway in their Honda Civics with tons of negative camber, a fart can, & aftermarket aero bumpers that are primed but not painted. :facepalm

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Afterwards, they probably drove to their jobs at Subway in their Honda Civics with tons of negative camber, a fart can, & aftermarket aero bumpers that are primed but not painted. :facepalm
OMG there are a lot of these around here! Yes, I shake my head, but I do like their love for their rides. Just not my thing I guess.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts