The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been 3 days since I've made my first posts, but none got pass the "moderator validation". I doubt they even have been read.

I took the time to find the appropriate old topic to ask my question, thinking that creating a new thread without any search wouldn't be appropriate.

See, not every newbies need post babysitting

Even wrote an introduction post where I presented my Evora. Not published as well. Asked some info via the support form, no answers.

I've been owning various sport cars and I never experienced this kind of issues in owners clubs.

Is a Lotus dedicated forum driving so much noise that you need communist review of all new users posts?

Well, you just got me moving to the british one. Congrats.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,369 Posts
It's been 3 days since I've made my first posts, but none got pass the "moderator validation". I doubt they even have been read.

I took the time to find the appropriate old topic to ask my question, thinking that creating a new thread without any search wouldn't be appropriate.

See, not every newbies need post babysitting

Even wrote an introduction post where I presented my Evora. Not published as well. Asked some info via the support form, no answers.

I've been owning various sport cars and I never experienced this kind of issues in owners clubs.

Is a Lotus dedicated forum driving so much noise that you need communist review of all new users posts?

Well, you just got me moving to the british one. Congrats.
I'm not sure why a review equates to communism, as it certainly isn't our intent. There have been a lot of scammers, spammers and stalkers in the last few months, so we have locked the site down more than usual.

The moderators here are quite busy, as this is a popular site. We're also volunteers, and do the best that we can. Most of us are gainfully employed and do moderation to support this forum on our own time.

I'm sure you meant the British one. Please give them our regards. Merci.

San

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.