The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Would the Evora S's diffuser fits a non-s Evora?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  fasttoys 
#1 ·
I assume this would be a pretty straightforward swap but just wanted to confirm(assume both have parking sensors). Also I wonder if there have been many "S" owners who have gone with the difflow diffusers and may be looking to get rid of their stock one?

Thanks,

Peter

#2 ·
The Lotus diffusers outer shell frame is riveted to the rear bumper skin. The other problem would be the S rear diffuser sticks out further so the NA exhaust outlets would not be long enough. The under panel which is what Difflow sells can be bolted to either frame. That is the direction I went and should have mine soon. Could it be done yea but the cost would not be worth the extra $$. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.