The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Since waiting for my S240 have been longer then anticipated, I started collecting parts to put on the car when it does arrive. I got the Arqray Ti Single Tip and the Larini De-Car and was wondering if this tool would get rid of the CEL for the S240?

Here it is: https://www.stickercity.com/store/product.php?productid=18888&cat=2262&page=1

I stumbled upon this on another thread posted by another member but was wondering if anyone had any knowledge on this..

TIA

·
Registered
580 Posts
Maybe, but that's a hefty price tag when you could just use a $3 spark plug anti-fouler.

The proper way to do it is with an electronic o2 simulator. They're not that difficult to find.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Hey guys,

Since waiting for my S240 have been longer then anticipated, I started collecting parts to put on the car when it does arrive. I got the Arqray Ti Single Tip and the Larini De-Car and was wondering if this tool would get rid of the CEL for the S240?

Here it is: https://www.stickercity.com/store/product.php?productid=18888&cat=2262&page=1

I stumbled upon this on another thread posted by another member but was wondering if anyone had any knowledge on this..

TIA
From the stickercity website:

Fools the secondary O2 sensor when you remove the cadillac converter.
rotfl

Either they have a very naughty spell checker or they're totally clueless...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe, but that's a hefty price tag when you could just use a $3 spark plug anti-fouler.

The proper way to do it is with an electronic o2 simulator. They're not that difficult to find.
Where do you think I could find one of these?

TIA

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
From the stickercity website:

Fools the secondary O2 sensor when you remove the cadillac converter.
rotfl

Either they have a very naughty spell checker or they're totally clueless...
Also, "We carefully test and research the correct amount of O2 carbons which are needed for the vehicle to correctly operate," -poke-

I wouldn't touch anything from these folks with somebody else's ten-foot pole. :D

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
It works, I used one to get rid of the CEL from my ForcedFed header & sport cat. Not sure how it will do with no cat at all. Yes, it is expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts