The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
I don't put any stickers on my nice cars. I'd put one on my Kia Rio though.

If they were magnets, I'd put them on the Elise.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tidalwdave said:
I don't put any stickers on my nice cars. I'd put one on my Kia Rio though.

If they were magnets, I'd put them on the Elise.
Unless Lotus reverts to lead-base paint, dont see how your going to attach those magnets.

They'd be plastic stickers anyway, so they'd be easy to remove.

·
Registered
96 Posts
gotta agree with tidalwdave.

though i don't have a car i would put them on. not the BMW or the Volvo... maybe on my lawnmower?
;)

Also, are those really the colors you're going to use?
The green and yellow are hideous to begin with, and even worse when put together.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,105 Posts
I like the one on the bottom. Though I would ace the '.com'. Stretch 'Elisetalk' to reach the full width of the car and fill the letters in so they are solid.

I think it is the best looking forum logo I've seen. Even better than SELOC.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
I'd probably put the smaller one (no car) on my car, if it was a window sticker. Otherwise, no. They detract from the purity of the design.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
PCA has the perfect size, it's a little bigger than a silver dollar and fits in the quarter glass very well. If it was that size I'd put it on the elise (glass not body) and use the bigger ones elsewhere, i.e. on my backpack (hardshell pack) etc.
I like the yellow/green, I think it blends well with the Lotus badge.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I've never seen a car come to market simple enough. They are always junked up with badges, model names, engine info, marker lights, pin stripes, whatever. If my Elise gets touched it will be to remove things, not add more junk. Now if perchance Elisetalk.com wants to donate a couple payments a year then I'd change my mind.

;)

Steve

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
how about a license plate frame?

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Derek said:
I think it's safe to say that very few people on this forum will put a bumper sticker on their shiny new Liz.
Probably true, but I would consider a small sticker on the rear glass. I'm thinking about getting the 'Follow me to certain death.' sticker to go across the rear window at the bottom. It will depend on what I see when I'm sitting in the car. I won't put it on if I think that it would distract me. I would be willing to put it behind the headrests where I don't look anyway.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I have no problems with putting stickers on the window glass, but that will be the ONLY place this car gets stickers. I'm going to put the stickers behind the headrests anyways.

I really like the black and white sticker with the solid white lettering. A good size would be about three to four inches wide. I don't care if someone can't see it while I'm driving. It's good enough for me if they can read it while I'm parked.

Cade

·
Supporting Vendor
4,105 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
How about these?

Yes I like the bottom one.

T-shirts are a must. Print it in one color. For example:

1. A green shirt with yellow printing
2. A yellow shirt with green printing.

Nice work, MW!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts