The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Nice!
Sounds like the low life Viper forum.. Ouch!
I used to love spanking those boys into submission at the track with my old RS4 Wagon clone!(unless there was that one in a hundred that actually knew how to keep their Viper ON the track and OUT of the mud)Ouch #2
V-10 Dodge Pickup Truck(remove truck body, install kit car overblown Cobra Look body) Voila! VIPER!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
And then the GM gang all decided to join the party, lol! This thread is making for a very entertaining read on a slow work day.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Holy crap. I made it to the bottom of page 1 then realized there are 70 pages! Looks like an overwhelming group of complete and total douchenozzles. That is some irony in viper owners calling a trans am owner a guido. lol Don't you think unbuttoned shirt, gold chains and chest hair with the Viper? Props for the use of "twatwaffle" on the first page though.

Almost makes me want to join just to get their panties in a ruffle.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here in Jacksonville, nc we have one guy that spent all his disability money from the navy to buy an Orange Viper. He sits at the BP gas station and revs his engine and dusts it off all night. He just thinks he is god..If it was worth the ticket I might possibly get i would love to smoke him in my lil 89 supra lol or my exige when i get it.. The little plastic car that was built by norfolk turnip farmers kicking Detriot Muscle...rotfl

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I remember back in the day I used to go to wrecked exotics all the time. The most spectacular displays of carnage caught on film were usually in the Viper section. I just attributed it to the fact that it was an attainable car to the average obese alcoholic U.A.W. employee who drove a forklift and worked a decent amount of overtime and wanted to see if he could hit 200 MPH on his way home from the bar in the morning after work.

(sorry- my vivid stereotype was formed by that guy where I worked that had one- obese forklift operator for the UAW [united auto workers union])

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
loved this quote:

NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIVE FOR **** = is the true viper way rotfl

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I went over there and registered just to leave those jagoffs a nasty message.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Those Viper aholes talk that way to make up for what they lack. They're all too little to work the middle!

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Cheese and rice!!! And it doesn't matter in which country they live! I only needed one page. I'll pass. I like it better here! :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Same here my first post was an epic fail and I didnt get that response...i like it here:coolnana:

·
Registered
47 Posts
wow look at the response to Cardinal's post lol!!!!rotfl
This is hilarious:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.