The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a note from Dale Hartz at THOUSAND OAKS JAGUAR/LOTUS that there will be (not ONE but) TWO EVORA'S in the showroom in Thousand Oaks dealership between 4 pm to 7 pm SATURDAY June 27th!!!:panic:

Maybe they will trade in my '05 Elise (with 42,000 miles) for the new Evora...even!:p

If not, it's worth the view, or maybe a test drive?:nanner:
Hmmm...don't push it.:no:

Terry and I will be there bringing our washed Elise. Maybe we do a short Lotus drive to the canyons at twilight and a nice dinner!:shift:
Anyone? Anyone? :wave:

--Hal

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...you know, we should have each left little momentos with the car at each stop of its cross-country tour, for lotustalkers further down the line to find...

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'll be there in my chrome orange Buzzbomb!

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Anyone know if the Evora is coming to San Diego (Symbolic?).

Need to put a deposit down somewhere.... :)

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
Ohhhh, I want to see!! Yeah, a test drive would be awesome! but probably unlikely. :(

Nope Randy. You'll just have to drive ALL the way up here in the Rossion! :D

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
This is the Evora that's in the States for calibration testing? If so, it's probably off to Death Valley or something.

Could someone take somemore pictures or videos?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I got a call from Dale today about it. (I bought my Elise from him.) I'm going to try to be there on Saturday.

·
shay2nak
25,131 Posts
must be the red and black ones going around. I'll try to make it, probably the tailend of 7pm.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Evora

San Diego! San Diego! Please! Ok...I can do the OC! Lusting for a test drive!;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
they were here at Lotus of Scottsdale yesterday, should be in Cali very soon. Very nice bunch of guys, but no test drives. The1sen posted some pics yesterday too.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Evora in Thousand Oaks

A few pics, including some requests for the back seat

Attachments

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...i'm all like, "wow - i never noticed that lush upholstery on the backseat quarterpanel!", then i realised it was someone's shirt...

·
shay2nak
25,131 Posts
they both looked awesome, but the black was really badass. Especially if they put the red car's wheels on the black car. They won't have a problem selling this car.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Wish I could've seen them.

I got there at quarter to seven (Ara as my witness) and the cars were gone.

:panic:

Maybe Abe will arrange a private test drive for me down the road.

:D

·
Registered
143 Posts
i really think this car looks good. can't wait to see one in person and get to drive it. my only fear is that the car is still underpowered. if it's targeting 911 or Cayman S, M3 buyers, i think it ought to have more power.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Found out yesterday that it'll be coming to Park Place in Bellevue (near Seattle) in October.

Must have a lot of stops to make along the way!

·
Registered
879 Posts
I think Denver is the next stop, for high altitude tuning and testing. Right now the big obstacle to federal certification is passing a crash test without the occupants belted in. Thank you nanny state.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
I like that the backseat is bench. In 911s, I have to sit over the hump in the center.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts