The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS GORGEOUS 2009 ROSSION Q1 CHASSIS # RUS0016 IS AVAILABLE ON CONSIGNMENT SALE. THIS IS A 2-OWNER Q1 IN EXCELLENT, LIKE NEW CONDITION!
ORIGINALLY ORDERED AND DELIVERED TO IT'S FIRST OWNER IN CALIFORNIA. WE SOLD THIS VEHICLE FOR THE FIRST OWNER ON CONSIGNMENT TO THE CURRENT OWNER IN INDIANA. THE ONLY REASON THE CURRENT OWNER WISHES TO SELL IS BECAUSE HE FEELS IT HAS TOO MUCH POWER.. NEED WE SAY MORE?

Power delivery comes from a twin turbocharged 3.0 liter V6 Ford Duratec engine re-built to Rossion specifications and mated to a Getrag 6-speed manual transaxle w/ limited slip differential. This robust drivetrain combination is installed into a featherweight chassis weighing in close to one single ton. This power package boasts performance figures of accelerating from 0-60 mph in only 3.3 seconds & 0-100 mph in 8.0 seconds!
  • Max Power: 450 BHP @ 6,500 rpm
  • Max Torque: 390 lb. ft. @ 5,000 rpm
  • Max Speed: 185 mph
RECENT MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:

3/28/2019 at Gator Motorsport – Labor Only $458.19
  • Brake/Clutch fluid full flush & replaced with SRF Racing brake fluid (parts cost +$200).
  • All 4 tires replaced, mounted and road-force balanced (Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires, parts cost +$1,610.47).
  • 4 wheel alignment performed.
9/11/2019 at Gator Motorsport – Labor Only $4,668.20
  • Clutch pressure plate, clutch disc, clutch slave cylinder, throw-out bearing, and right axle seal replaced.
  • Coolant system fluid flush & expansion tank replaced (parts cost +$185).
  • Multiple fuel lines replaced with custom made braided stainless steel hoses.
  • Driver’s door latch adjusted & seat rail lubricated.
  • Clutch pedal rest plate fabricated & replaced.
1/8/2020 at Gator Motorsport – Labor $367.89
  • 65-point vehicle inspection completed; only noted faults were right front wheel has curb rash on outer lip approximately 4-5 inches in length (please see pictures), curb rash on center underside lip of front clam shell (not visible at ground level, must be on a lift to be visible / underneath vehicle).
  • Engine idle was adjusted, throttle cable adjusted.
  • Reverse light switch was replaced (parts cost $94.45).
OTHER MISCELLANEOUS MAINTENANCE PERFORMED:

• Momo 300mm steering wheel and NRG quick release wheel hub w/ horn contact switch installed (parts cost +$360).
  • Track racing DS1.11 front & rear brake pads installed (parts cost +$750).
  • Engine oil and filter changed using Royal Purple 5W-30 oil with engine performance restoration additives.
  • Engine air intake filter replaced & engine air intake box insulated (parts cost +$300).
  • TPMS system serviced.
  • Wiper blades replaced.
  • Windshield washer reservoir fluid lines repaired.
EXTRA PARTS INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE (PLEASE SEE PICTURES) :

• OEM rear spoiler new / never used or installed; value $1299.
  • OEM street driving front & rear brake pads in like new condition.
  • Spare EXEDY clutch friction disc, value $525.
  • Specialized sockets for servicing oil filter sandwich plate.
  • OEM brake fluid level sensor & OES Ford Motorcraft brake fluid.
  • 1 bottle of touch up paint.
THIS ROSSION Q1 IS CURRENTLY TITLED IN INDIANA AND LEGAL TO PLATE & REGISTER FOR PUBLIC ROAD USE!!

THIS VEHICLE ALSO COMES WITH ALL ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES, MAINTENANCE/PARTS RECEIPTS, ONE KEY FOB, AND AN OWNER’S MANUAL.

View more pictures at... 2009 Rossion Q1 - Silver / Black & Light Grey Leather - Less Than 4,000 Miles - $71,900

Please consider this an invitation to visit Gator Motorsport! If you have any questions or wish for more information about this vehicle or any other vehicle, please do not hesitate to call Tony Pechiney or Phil Wehman @ 855-428-6767 or email [email protected]

$71,900.00

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was staring at this all of 2 nights ago and getting familiar with the car in general. If I didn't have 4 cars that I'm actively modding... would totally get this. Maybe in a few years... I see you've sold a few clean Rossions in the past.

But I'm next intrigued by either an Evora 400 or one of your turn key ZenoE10S+ (if I can even drive them on Texas streets).

·
Supporting Vendor
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was staring at this all of 2 nights ago and getting familiar with the car in general. If I didn't have 4 cars that I'm actively modding... would totally get this. Maybe in a few years... I see you've sold a few clean Rossions in the past.

But I'm next intrigued by either an Evora 400 or one of your turn key ZenoE10S+ (if I can even drive them on Texas streets).
We currently have a couple Zenos that are ready to go & priced so well it would be worth looking into Texas' process of issuing VIN # and registration on "component / assembled" vehicles.
As a matter of fact, our "Red over Black" Zenos E10 S is already titled in the state of Indiana so it should be much easier to transfer it's current road legal status into your state!

2016 Zenos E10 S - Zenos Red over Black Composite Seats - 1k miles - $33,500

Zenos E10S - Soarin' Blue over Black composite seats - $30,350

Contact us at (317) 245-6312 or [email protected] if you would like more information about any of these cars!

·
Supporting Vendor
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Sorry to disrupt your for sale thread, but are the Zenos street legal in the states? I am intrigued as well by this car. GLWS BTW. I love that Rossion as well.

·
Supporting Vendor
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to disrupt your for sale thread, but are the Zenos street legal in the states? I am intrigued as well by this car. GLWS BTW. I love that Rossion as well.
Zenos E10 Chassis are hand-built component platforms that can be transformed into high performance vehicles with the addition of an engine and drivetrain. The Zenos Chassis is not federalized, even though it may meet certain applicable FMVSS and/or EPA criteria. Therefore, registration and/or use of a Zenos on any public roadway by any Owner/Operator is solely an individual Owner/Operator decision.

Most states have a "specialty", "assembled vehicle", "kit car", or similar process for titling and registration of cars such as the Zenos. Usually titling entails providing the MSO for the chassis, receipts for the drivetrain and assembly, plus an inspection by a law enforcement officer. Then the state will issue a state VIN so it can be titled and registered. Ultimately, the customer must take the vehicle through that process. However, we can provide documentation in the customer's requested format.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts