The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am trying to piece together some stuff that happened here in late apr, early may, I've been busy with work and missed my daily readings. From the looks of it, this loanshark guy, who I found somewhat obnoxious anyhow did the following:

1) went on a manic-high-post spree, posting 200 posts in 1 day?
2) posted some sort of cryptic SOS?
3) Got banned for what?
4) Came back as a woman?

Wow. Someone, please help me. This is like a creepy trans-sexual soap opera.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Good riddance. Dude was a tool.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, was I right then? Is he in an institution now? What was his MO behind this?

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Hi all

I am trying to piece together some stuff that happened here in late apr, early may, I've been busy with work and missed my daily readings. From the looks of it, this loanshark guy, who I found somewhat obnoxious anyhow did the following:

1) went on a manic-high-post spree, posting 200 posts in 1 day?
2) posted some sort of cryptic SOS?
3) Came back as a woman
4) Got banned for #3

Wow. Someone, please help me. This is like a creepy trans-sexual soap opera.
I fixed your post for you... ;)

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
he came back as a woman??
i didnt know that....

ha, i still think he and larry are one and the same just from their post counts!

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
I don't think he was banned. His account doesn't exist on the members list. Nor does the "sherry" account. Usually when members are banned their account is just set to ban and not deleted.

So he either requested to have his account name changed OR he requested his account to be deleted...

EDIT: Just checked the post count leaders to find an account matching his details (join date: Jul 2007, around 3000 posts..) and none exist, so his account had to be deleted.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Wow. I missed all this too. I knew he was going on a posting spree but didn't realize he just disappeared.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
all he did was constantly complain about how crappy his elise was... if it was so crappy he should have just sold it and shut the hell up

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
all he did was constantly complain about how crappy his elise was... if it was so crappy he should have just sold it and shut the hell up
If he had one. I'm not at all sure he did.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
I don't think he was banned. His account doesn't exist on the members list. Nor does the "sherry" account. Usually when members are banned their account is just set to ban and not deleted.

So he either requested to have his account name changed OR he requested his account to be deleted...

EDIT: Just checked the post count leaders to find an account matching his details (join date: Jul 2007, around 3000 posts..) and none exist, so his account had to be deleted.
The info is still there:
Loanshark
Sherry711

If he had one. I'm not at all sure he did.
Yup, he has an Elise

·
Registered
873 Posts
Been away for a while myself, didn't know he was banned. Good time to catch up... :popcorn:

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
well come on...someone give us the run down already...

i saw where he posted that weird "goodbye" letter or whatever, but i think he was still posting after that so i didnt give it much thought.

but what abt this "sherry?" what was he posting abt as "sherry?"
thats REALLY ghey.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
well come on...someone give us the run down already...

i saw where he posted that weird "goodbye" letter or whatever, but i think he was still posting after that so i didnt give it much thought.

but what abt this "sherry?" what was he posting abt as "sherry?"
thats REALLY ghey.
To be fair, "Sherry" was pretty butch ;)

1 - 20 of 134 Posts