4,437 Posts
great find!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nice Find

Who is going to be the first to try these:

Gaz Gold Ultimate Road Suspension or Competition Kit
Gaz Gold, Elise ultimate road suspension or competition kit This kit can be valved to suit many applications, also spring rates can be specified for different activities. It is suitable for all K series engined cars. The advantage of this kit is that it uses larger shock bodies than the road version and also 2 1/4" springs which are progressively rated, the shocks contain the latest dynomometer tested technology and are fully rebuildable. We are able to advise on specifications, whether you want to use these for road, track day or full on competition, they can be built to suit, - do you really want, or need to pay £1000+ for other kits that are supposedly 'the best?' Why not speak to us, the people who actually race and develop the equipment for the Elise.
Price:£625.00
Postage & Packing £12.00 UK mainland only.

:coolnana:

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
<i>Mk1 Alloy Geargate
Elise Mk 1 Gear gate now re-available at last! This latest style requires no drilling, simply remove gear knob apply some mastic adhesive / silicon adhesive to the back, tape into position and allow to set- job done! Apologies for the increase in price, but these items are hand made by British craftsmen in England, not some Taiwanese rubbish. </i>

Sometimes reading or listening to the British is highly entertaining.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Seems most of the stuff is for the Rover (K series) powered cars.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I may order the front splitter. $200 US seems like a bargain.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
^^^ If you get a shipping quote, could you post it here?

BTW, I got a couple of those same key fobs from an ebay vendor.

·
Registered
325 Posts
One of the guys on Aussie Elises just bought a rear spoiler from Moto-Build for his series 1 Elise. He is not a happy bunny. The problems with the spoiler are:

Rough finish.
Did not fit from side to side, short by at least 1 cm
The riser pieces were the wrong shape
Holes did not line up
Bolts supplied too short
and
Arrived with one end cracked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts