The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Details starting to finalize. The show is Sunday April 20th with a rain date of the 27th. If you want to be in the judging its $5, if not its free, just show up. There will be free food.

'Gates' open at 10am, show 11-3 with judging at 1. I would suggest showing up at 10 since it filled fast last year.

It was a great time last year, huge range in types of cars that showed up. Hopefully some people can show up this year.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last year had a great turn out. The first show we did 2 years ago was interesting. It was half raining all day, so they were going to put it off to the rain date, until people started showing up anyway.

Last year we filled the parking lot we had, then started filling the road that leads up towards campus overlooking the lot.

The types of cars that showed up ranged from old 70's muscle cars to Evos to dedicated drag cars to sleeper Saabs. There wasn't much in the way of exotics, in fact the only one was my dad's Elise. But it was a good time. Take a look at the link to my photo album from last year if you want to see some stuff from last year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts