The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not me. i havnt got it yet. but it appears thats why i havnt got my car yet. i was supposed to get it the end of oct / 1st of nov but my order wasnt shipped to dealer in order. the dealer said they "skipped mine". 3 weeks ago it was invoiced so my car "would arrive in 10 to 14 days" . today i found out that the car rear/side view mirror post was broken somewhere and they are waiting for the new part to arrive from england so they can fix it and ship it to my dealer. aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. stab me in the eye with a fork and twist it please. [email protected]!$%$& thanks

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Damn, ticky tack stuff. :p sorry to read it. However, if I had found out sooner I would have asked to take delivery of the car while the part was coming in. I guess by the time it would arrive you would be due for the 1k service. LOL.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
hogfan said:
stab me in the eye with a fork and twist it please. [email protected]!$%$& thanks
Please don't do that...because then I'll have to fix it and my nights are busy enough as is with the local trauma volume. :)
Maybe they should just ship you the car and let you drive it like that, you could just do the smaller rearview mod and be done with it.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MikeRoberts44 said:
It would have been nice if they had told you what was going on!
YEA thats what im thinking. and i can only assume that it happend late october. thats why my vin had an asterick by it and was not shipped in order to the dealer. the dealer said at the time he didnt know what the asterick (or what ever it was) meant, but i can figure it out now. they still cant tell me when im getting my car but it should have arrived end of oct or 1st of nov. if it came in in order. for the first time in all this mess i am REALLY pissed. i dont blame the dealer i think they told me what they knew when they knew it. what i want to know is what kind of dammage could delay my car for more than 1 month. and WHO do i need to talk to. someone should have told me WHEN IT HAPPENED not months later. thanks i feel better now

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
steadicam said:
Maybe yours was the car I drove at the Lotus Driving Experience! It did look kind of new....:D
and where do you live:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts