Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
126 Posts
Haha STI my ass.
That was pretty funny.

Part of the reason I got rid of my STI was all the tools in the Subaru community that acted just like that.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I want my 5 minutes back.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Is the problem that his carbon fiber hood doesn't have a scoop to direct air to the I/C??? :shrug:

·
Registered
982 Posts
its sad but true JDM BABY!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
The second video was hella funny.

"JPM hazard button". LOL

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is the problem that his carbon fiber hood doesn't have a scoop to direct air to the I/C??? :shrug:
That's one of many problems...

One the parody video (the 2nd one), i really like his "Widebody Gauge". Where can i buy one?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Most people who drive WRXs/STIs are tools. But there's quite a few good guys too... Just gotta look.

·
Premium Member
6,933 Posts
Beware th ose STi's. Some of us can drive also! At WGI, my Lotus wouldn't stand a chane next to my STi. You guys know what any Lotus can do on the back straight. I knock on the door of 140mph when I get it right. Yes the Lotus can out corner it, but that distance opened up on that back straight is pretty tough to overcome! For the price and ease of upgrading its a hell of a car!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
The second car was actually pretty nice, either it was NOT that guys car because he clearly named the.

JDM hazard button
Carbon fiber cover
scoop with intercoolers
gold brakes

Yeah, umm those would be OEM brembos from an STi... and ughhh that R35 would be probably a GT35R "turbo booster" and umm yeah. That wagon was nice, and the bugeye LOOKED nice but damn those guys were idiots.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts