The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi.

I live in Orange County, CA.

I am looking for Krypton Green Elise for 27k-28k (must be under 30k) with under 70k miles and clean title if possible.

If you know anyone trying to sell their Elise, please PM me.

Thanks for reading.

·
Lotus Noobie
107 Posts
Hi.

I live in Orange County, CA.

I am looking for Krypton Green Elise for 27k-28k (must be under 30k) with under 70k miles and clean title if possible.

If you know anyone trying to sell their Elise, please PM me.

Thanks for reading.
Saw this on Craigslist and it fit all your criterias. WOW! I dont know the owner of the vehicle but have seen it driving around my area.

You owe me! lol

Lotus Elise 2006 (CHEAP and RARE)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If the car was exactly what I want, I would do that.
But the one in Taxas is 'rebuilt title' and I am not sure about that.

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
If the car was exactly what I want, I would do that.
But the one in Taxas is 'rebuilt title' and I am not sure about that.
If you're only interested in a car with a clear title, you should edit your first post. At the price point you're willing to pay you may not have that option.

San

·
Registered
126 Posts
Krypton Green with a clean title should cost you mid to upper 30s, depending on miles, and the fact only 87 were made. If you are paying sub 30 for one then you either got screwed or a hell of a deal. Finding a silver one at that price will be easier. Just hop over to the for sale page and look considering there is one there right now.

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Krypton Green with a clean title should cost you mid to upper 30s, depending on miles, and the fact only 87 were made. If you are paying sub 30 for one then you either got screwed or a hell of a deal. Finding a silver one at that price will be easier. Just hop over to the for sale page and look considering there is one there right now.
Or buy a car you can afford and paint it any color you want later.

San

1 - 11 of 11 Posts