The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a well maintained (doesn't have to be show condition - but please no serious damage) 05/06 Elise. Max price 33,500 K. Ideal color - Polar Blue with magnolia or biscuit interior. Will consider reds, alpine white and black. Taking my time and looking for the right car :) I've been dreaming of this since 06... now I'm ready to buy.. hopefully by December. ;)

Message me if you have a car I might be interested in! I prefer to be able to inspect it myself, anywhere in CA, NV or AZ would be ideal.

Thanks!!

·
Banned
874 Posts
Make sure u PM me be4 u buy! although ur max price is pretty much correct and set-up:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a 2006 Lotus Elise convertible (hard top and soft top), 12,407 miles, storm titanium exterior (silver), red leather interior, black powder-coated rims, sport pack (includes Yokohama, sport rims, star shield) stored indoors, no track miles.

Looking to get about $32K, OBO.

In Los Angeles.

Let me know if you are interested/have any questions.

[email protected]

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just listed my 05 ST Elise for sale. May not be the color you are really after but a good car and worth posting. I was asking $30K but would take $28K if I could remove the Chuck Risen JL sub and enclosure and amp. Other than that it is pretty much bone stock - have hard top - twin oil cooler - sport package - and only $12K miles. Im in Dallas. Never been tracked, never in an accident, and has been well maintained. Let me know if you are interested.

On another note, if you are not really picky about color, you can usually pick up a yellow or orange one for about $1K to $2K less. For some reason they didnt hold value as well as the other colors. I almost went that direction when I bought mine but didnt think I could live with the loud colors for very long. I had the car shipped to me from AZ and it cost me about $600 if I remember right.

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Did anyone notice the original date of this thread ?:huh::shrug:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts