1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI!
Looking to buy an 05-07 Elise, open to the following colors:
Red, Yellow, Orange, White, Titanium.
Seeking clean title, Clean ECU dump, No accidents or auctions in vehicle history...

We can discuss price on a case by case basis. Cash in hand!! I am not looking to nickel and dime the seller however I am researching the same forums they are for pricing;) I am open to travelling within a 200 mile radius so long as seller will work with me in getting the vehicle inspected on my dime at a local Lotus authorized dealership.
Cheers!
--njexpress

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I have an arctic silver 05 with I think 37,xxx miles in Brooklyn, NY I'm kicking the idea around of selling. I do not have full maintenance records as I've done some of the oil changes myself etc and wasn't religious about keeping the receipt for 5 liters of Mobil 1. However the car is mechanically pristine.

There have been several insurance claims on this car as I was never really planning to sell it so I went ahead and claimed things like buffing out etching from pine sap that leaked down from the garage rafters and minor cracks to the clams. I have an active claim open in which I am replacing the front clam and respraying the entire car just to be perfect, after cracking up the nose of the car on NY roads. Because of this, my car is probably more pristine than most cars that have zero claims. Nothing has ever been damaged other than fiberglass and finish. I have also done things like replacing the entire airbag because of minor scratches on the airbag cover plastic.

The car has a McIntosh head unit and Genesis amp with JL Audio coaxials (5.25" in front and 6.5" in back) installed by Richard Inferrera. It has 06 seats because they are significantly more comfortable to me than 05 seats. It has HID headlights. It has a Larini exhaust with euro exits (the panels are stock Euro panels purchased from Lotus).

Because the car is about to undergo a respray, it's not available immediately. However, that also affords us the opportunity to discuss changing the color if that's what you would want.

I am not certain on price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts