The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a replacement for my now totaled 05 KG Elise. I have cash in hand and would strongly consider any of the following, preferably with somewhat low (under 20,000) miles, touring pack & hardtop...

05 Elise in Laser Blue, Polar Blue, Chrome Orange, Krypton Green

or

06 Exige in Laser Blue, Polar Blue, Krypton Green, Aspen White

I'd like to find a car as close to Kentucky as possible but am not opposed to traveling a little bit to pick one up. Give me a shout if you are thinking about selling and we might be able to work something out! Bonus points if you're in the southeast and can sell me something this week. (vacationing in Florida panhandle this week!)

·
Registered
174 Posts
polar blue exige sale

PM sent

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Shaggy,

bmwtmx's Exige is calling your name. If it's half as cool as my car, it's a keeper. :)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shaggy,

bmwtmx's Exige is calling your name. If it's half as cool as my car, it's a keeper. :)
I agree but it's a wee bit out of my price range and a little too far away. If it was a lot cheaper (it's priced well now though!) I'd be all over it!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, this might work for you. This is my 2005 Chrome Orange Elise that is for sale in New Jersey:

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54550

Thanks!
:D
I saw yours and while I would LOVE to visit southern Jersey I would like to find a car with starshield. I'm sure yours will sell quickly though!

How about a 2006 Solar Yellow Exige with just over 1k miles? All options.
How much are you all asking for this one? I searched through the HRM & Lotus of Greenwich sites but couldn't find it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts