The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an 05 elise near the Florida panhandle in the $25k range. I'm not too concerned with miles as long as it's under about 60k. I've been approved on a loan for it or i have a paid off 2004 Lexus SC430 black in great shape i can trade with added cash. The only thing wrong with the Lexus is it has a rebuilt title. I've driven it for 3 years with 0 problems. Body is straight and engine is in great shape. It has 90k miles. I would like a trade value of $16k for it. If it wasn't a rebuilt title the kbb value on it is around $21k.

Brian
850 218 0023

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Plan on selling your Lexus and then buying the Lotus.

The likelihood that someone will want to trade their Elise for your car is slim to none.

So, go that route and good luck with your search.

One thing though - a 2004 SC430 with 90K is REALLY worth $21K? Not to dog your car, but would anyone realistically pay $21K for one?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got means to the cash as well. The Lexus is just another option i have. I would trade the Lexus + $9k cash. or just pay the $25k.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i guess i won't be joining the Lotus community :(. I sold my Lexus for $16k and bought a 1994 Dodge Viper for $26k. One day i'll be back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts