The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help! I need a passenger side front indicator assembly for a 2005 elise (the one adjacent to the headlight) or just the lens. Part number b117m0017f or a117m0017f. Any leads on where to find the part would be much appreciated!

·
Administrator
1,446 Posts
They have been unavailable for quite some time. Used ones are made from unobtanium, however hope is on its way it will just take some time. Some members have been able to recreate and are experimenting with printing them off. Elise turn indicators?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found the turn signal light! now I just need a crash box structure and or the radiator shroud for an 05 elise, any tips on locating one would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
Tough to find a front crash structure. Need to locate a wrecking yard that has one that has rear damage and they are willing to part out. Wrecking yards have a data base they all share for wrecked car parts. You will need someone with access to this database.

·
Administrator
1,446 Posts
closed

·
Administrator
1,446 Posts
opened back up for shroud

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The part number I need for the radiator shroud is c120b0290f or b120b0290f, I can pick it up if located around Maryland, otherwise I can pay for shipping.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Correction on the part number the 2005 model radiator shroud is:
C120B0093F or B120B0093F.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts