The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am looking for a 2005 or 06 Elise. I would like white, but would also consider red. It has to have the sport pack and hardtop. If it has the starshield then that is fine. Interior color black. I would prefer it not to have the touring pack, but if it did I may consider it, but I really do not care for it. I would like to get a higher millage car as I plan to put a SC on it and do a bunch of mods to it. I also look foward to working on it and know the Toyota drivetrain can handle millage fine so a low millage car would be fine, but to me would not really add a lot of value. I would prefer a car without any mods on it, if it did have some mods that would be fine, but it would probablly just add time to me later as I would just be taking them off anyway. So the point there is if you have moddied your car it would not add any value to me so I might not be the best person to purchase that type of car. I just want to be upfront on what kind of car I am looking for and I do not want to waste your time if I am not the right buyer for your car. I know Lotus Elise's are a very specific car and the buyer will have very specific desires and needs when buying one, just like myselt. I live in VA and I am will to fly or drive to get it. You can email me at [email protected] or PM me.

Troy

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Hello,
I am looking for a 2005 or 06 Elise. I would like white, but would also consider red. It has to have the sport pack and hardtop. If it has the starshield then that is fine. Interior color black. I would prefer it not to have the touring pack, but if it did I may consider it, but I really do not care for it. I would like to get a higher millage car as I plan to put a SC on it and do a bunch of mods to it. I also look foward to working on it and know the Toyota drivetrain can handle millage fine so a low millage car would be fine, but to me would not really add a lot of value. I would prefer a car without any mods on it, if it did have some mods that would be fine, but it would probablly just add time to me later as I would just be taking them off anyway. So the point there is if you have moddied your car it would not add any value to me so I might not be the best person to purchase that type of car. I just want to be upfront on what kind of car I am looking for and I do not want to waste your time if I am not the right buyer for your car. I know Lotus Elise's are a very specific car and the buyer will have very specific desires and needs when buying one, just like myselt. I live in VA and I am will to fly or drive to get it. You can email me at [email protected] or PM me.

Troy
Well, if you want an 05 and want it in white, your first mod will have to be to paint it. White was not an 05 factory color.

Somebody posted on here way back in the day, back when the first cars were being delivered, who claimed to go to the factory in 05 and talked Lotus into/paid them a premium to paint his 05 in White. If that's the case, that's the only 'factory' white 05.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have to sell my 05 elise - moving and can't take it with me - it is black mica outside and red leather inside - flawless - bought it with 200 miles on it and have been the only driver - lost a few friends over it - but loved the car to much to let someone else experience it - it has 15,000 now. let me know if you are still looking or interested. I only want someone who will love her as much as me... Brooke

1 - 3 of 3 Posts