The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a nice clean Chrome Orange Elise.

Any body thinking about selling? -poke-

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody know how many were sold in 2006 (or 2007) with these specs?

Just wondering how big the pool is I'm fishing in ;)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Where are you located?
He's in Dubai, United Arab Emirates in the middle east.

If you guys can work out a deal the car can be shipped from the Port in Houston?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got an 07 CO Elise, no hard top though so I'll negotiate with you on that. Where are you located?
Thanks for the offer. I've seen your post in the For Sale section. Dubai gets rather hot so I am really looking for a car with dual oil-coolers. This makes the Sports Pack a mandatory option for me. Plus I like the LSS wheels.
I'm also hoping the hardtop will allow me to sit in the car a couple of seconds longer when it gets that hot outside ;)

Because I have to go through the trouble of shipping the car all the way to the Middle East I don't want to be in a position where I later regret compromising on the specs.

Cars with these specs must be around. I've seen several 2005's, but would prefer the comfort of having a 2006/2007 model, where the little niggles from the first model year federal Elise have been sorted out. Especially since it will be very hard for me to sort out any problems with the car once it is in the Middle East.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anybody know how many were sold in 2006 (or 2007) with these specs?

Just wondering how big the pool is I'm fishing in ;)
Back to the original question. And just out of curiosity. Is there any way to get some indication on the number of cars sold with specific specs? :shrug:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have an 06 CO with Hardtop and Touring Pack, but no Sport pack. I'm not selling anyway, but hopefully that helps with your statistics.

Good luck on the purchase!

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have an 08 CO with hard top, sport and touring. As above, however, I'm not selling it. Hope this, too, helps with your statistics.

-Kris

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have an 06 CO Elise W/O Hardtop too. (I didnt want the hardtop) It does have the sport pack. I dont know what the numbers are out there too, but I would like to know. I think there's a way to run the VIN and find out. I'll look into it and get back to you if i can figure it out. good luck.
-ben.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump, still looking

Anybody know this car:
Lotus of Greenwich
Even though I'm looking for a 2006 or up, this one might be worth considering...?

BTW. I thought HRM had folded?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's odd, they posted that chrome orange Elise on Ebay a couple of days ago...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts